Saturday, May 26, 2012

"WEATHER FOR TONIGHT: DARK. TURNING PARTLY LIGHT BY MORNING!"

 George Carlin was correct on that one!!  When you analyze what a weather forecaster is, it is merely "ONE WHO PREDICTS THE WEATHER".  Now, I would like a job where all I have to do is PREDICT!! Wouldn't you?  Who wouldn't?  The interesting thing about a weather forecaster is, it doesn't matter if they are right or totally wrong!  They still keep their job.  I spose that wouldn't work too well in the medical profession that I am in. . . making a wrong prediction that is.

SACRAMENTO FORECAST THIS MORNING
So what got me started on this subject?  I was doing my stint at the gym in Elk Grove, which is a mere 10 miles from my home.  As I was leaving, the sun was shining and it was just a beautiful day,as was predicted by the forecaster.  Proceeding home, I saw dark clouds and then lightening.  As I drove down my driveway, it was pouring and a good thunderstorm was in progress. Now this had been "PREDICTED" for Friday, which remained sunny and warm, but not for today. Never the less, my garden welcomed the rain and the sweet smell of the rain was delightful.
WILTON WEATHER IN "REAL"TIME


HERE'S A PROFOUND QUOTE!!!
 "The best thing one can do when it's raining---
is to let it rain."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!!
I believe I shall!!

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

Speaking of rain -- the 'prediction' for June is 'dry' as opposed to last year when we were rained on almost your entire visit....Yeah!