Sunday, December 25, 2011

YULE BLOG


"You know you've grown up
when none of th
e things you want
for Christmas can be bought at a store."

ALL IS CALM. . . . (cause the precious children aren't up yet!) I am enjoying the moment. Sipping my coffee,watching the fire, and listening to Melissa Ethridge belt out:

It's time to let go of all our past
And let go of what's to come
What do we have, what do we have not?
What do we need that isn't here?
This mindless, numb, consuming
Is driven by a subtle fear
It's time we stopped believing
That there will not be enough
I know they said it on the TV
So turn it off, break the chains
Step outside and feel the love
Choose only love


Now that is more like it. FEEL THE LOVE. . .
Ben is wagging his tail and nuzzling me.

Yep, I can feel the love!!
What if we could create peace on Earth?
I wonder what that would look like
What if we all stopped believing the line
That happiness comes from a stork?
What if we all started spreading the news
There's nothing to fear anymore?
What if we all took the time to be still?
We are connected, one family of light
Hallelujah
So I am taking the time to be still. Enjoying the peace before the "family of light" gathers and it is time to eat, drink and be merry!
Hallelujah!!


1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

AMEN...sista! You are a rock star!

Its nice to know what goes on in that head of yours. Can you feel my love??? Hope so, cause its real.

kisses, me=prima