Monday, December 7, 2009

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN AND THE SKY IS GREY. . . .



























"I've been for a walk on a winter's day. I'd be safe and warm if I was in LA" . . . .but I'm in Wilton and we had a frosting of snow today. This is highly unusual for us lowlanders in the Delta. Snow is very rare, so I had to set out on a walk and capture this moment in history. Stopped into a park, I passed along the way. . . And as you can see, not all the leaves are brown. Love the patches of color here and there.

"California dreamin' on such a winter's day!"

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

I hope everyone has survived that blizzard -- wow -- is the electricity down? are the schools closed? did your pipes freeze? I don't know how you people cope with that frigid weather. You need to consider moving north, uh, maybe to the coast of Oregon where is is just windy & rainy with 30ft waves (on occasion). Very good photos!!

xoxo your trailer-trash kissin' cuz