Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dal centro della mia vita venne una grande fontana. . .





English translation should be close to: “from the center of my life came a great fountain” or at least that is what I have been told. That is the feeling I had after leaving my friends in Canada. When I started my trip, I was so ready for some rest and relaxation. After a couple of months dealing with loss, grief and other family issues, I was definitely in need of some recharging. My batteries were pretty low, if not just about dead. I was in need of some CPR and a couple of shocks to the heart. It was just marvelous to see what therapy an infusion of laughter, hiking, camping, awesome scenery, gourmet meals, crazy friends, and more laughter did to renew my soul and spirit! Bungee shorts, rot gut, hot springs, pizza on the grill, reruns, ting-tings, aeromint bars, lakes, rivers, sunsets, sunrises. These were just a few of my favorite things.

“A merry heart does good like a medicine”. I am so grateful to my friends for giving me a maximum dose of “merry” until “from the center of my life came a great fountain, deep blue shadows on azure sea water”.

XOXO



2 comments:

Cowgirl said...

Oh, Kathy-grrl. You are the sweetest of the sweet and your visit with us did the same. Being with you was as easy as could be and the silliness we shared was/is priceless. We are so happy that you enjoyed our little corner of the world and that you 'got it'. We mean it when we say "anytime".

Big, big love, xoxo gina

Joey Boshart said...

My title would be...
Love. Pray.... eat.
We need a meeting of the minds.
BC Gina... Let's talk.. in August... I wanna make plans to meet and know your friend Kathy.

Til we meet chica K...

Joey