Friday, November 27, 2015

GRATITUDE IS THE FAIREST BLOSSOM WHICH SPRINGS FROM THE SOUL



Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, 
and spend without fear of bankruptcy.

I was taking my yoga class this week and Jackie always leaves us a tidbit to mull over for the day. She gave us a gratitude quote and it reminded me that I have so much that I am grateful for these days. Especially, when I think of the passing of dear friends over this last year, I realize how wonderful life is and how precious our friends are!
 We should certainly count our blessings,
 but we should also make our blessings count.

Health is a wonderful thing that I often take for granted until I have an event that reminds me that I got to take care of myself cause that is all I have!! "Health brings a freedom very few realize until they no longer have it!!"

As I was driving around town the other day and saw the kaleidoscope of colors, I had to pull over and "drink in the beauty" of it all in and take a few pictures.  The leaves will soon be gone and another season commenced.  It is time to stop and smell the roses!
 
 
 Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.






 

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

Yes, 'health' is one (maybe the only) thing that lets us appreciate every thing else and gives us the opportunity to be 'grateful'....here's to continued good health. XoX me